Monday, April 30, 2012
Our Community Concerns
- Former student and employee, Tonie Robinson, had by-pass surgery in her leg to remove blockages. She is at home and doing well.
- David Hilliard, former interim president, received good news after a CT scan this month. New medicine is helping the prostate cancer.
- Rev. Dr. Edward Hollenbeck, a Cumberland Presbyterian minister, is suffering from kidney failure.
- Rev. Jonathan Clark, a Cumberland Presbyterian minister, is retiring next month after many years in ministry.
- Chuck Lindsey, current D.Min. student, is undergoing cataract surgery.
- Current student, Barbara Fitzhugh's husband, Johnny, has been diagnosed with lung cancer and is undergoing radiation treatments that seem to be helping.
- MTS Board will meet May 11 and 12.
- Our Graduating students
- for Dan Anderson, father of Dr. Barry Anderson, a private grave-side service will be held on Wednesday afternoon in Fayette, Alabama.
Prayer and Praise is a ministry of Memphis Theological Seminary published about once a week. In order to keep this newsletter current, items will remain on the list for two weeks. Should you wish to submit prayer concerns (either new or renewing), please make sure that you have the permission of the individual before submitting it for publication.